Tuesday 24 July 2007

1.your age

2.your marital status

3.your occupation

4.if you are ready to keep the transaction as top secret as i do not want it to jeopadise or have my reputable immage dented

5.your financial capability in handling this transcation as money will be involve

6.your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on my share when the funds finaly hits your bank account

7.that all my instructions as an insider and as the initiator of the transaction would be taking for the betterment of a hitch transfer and also include your private telephone and fax number and endevoure to call me with the above indicated private telephone line as indicated above.your immediate response shall be most appreciated as the urgency of the transfer implies for we don't have enough time again to excute this transaction and also don't fail to call me for more explanation on this my private telephone line 00226 78 03 34 27 .

I await your urgent call.

No comments: